The most enduring kitesurf board, ever.
Since 2002, the Mako has enjoyed an unassailable reputation and cult following as the ultimate ‘real world’ twin tip.
Whether you ride it in short-fetch chop, the leeward shore of a lagoon or rolling ocean waves, the experience is the same: ultra smooth freeride performance.
What's the secret? The deepest concave of any twin tip in production combined with rounded tips, down-turned rails and a perfectly tuned rocker line. The Mako delivers a powerful fluid carving experience and a dependable rail for stratospheric boosting.
Available in 4 different sizes, the Mako lineup offers Freeride enthusiasts of all backgrounds a board suited to their riding style and size while the wood core ensures your board will survive the rough and tumble coastal conditions this board is built to perform in.
The Mako 135 & 140 , are ready to ride in conventional Twin Tip mode while the 150 & 165 can be set up for Twin Tip or Mutant style riding.
Sizes: 135, 140, 150, 165
MAKO FREERIDE BOARDS
- Wood Core Construction! More durability with faster flex response.
- Duraclear top and bottom for extreme durability
- Tapered ABS rails to take the hits
- Massive 18mm Concave to smooth out chop and deliver hard carving performance.
- Rugged snowboard style construction
- Contoured 3D EVA foot pads for added riding comfort and grip on 130, 135, 140 and 150 Makos.( Mako King 165 comes will full length deck pad).
- Mako 140, 150, and 165 can be set up to ride as a twin tip or mutant stance. Makos 130 and 135 are designed for twin tip set up only.
- Velcro adjustable foot straps for all sizes except King 165. King ships with symmetrical adjustable straps.
- Twin tip or 3 fin thruster fin option for Mako 140, 150 and 165. G10 Fins
- Mako Twintip Freestyle 130cm x 35cm • 135x37
- Mako Mutant Twintip Freeride 140 cm x 40 cm • 150 x 40 cm
- Mako King Mutant Twintip Waves 165 x 44 cm